Eyewearlens Review: Soft PU Leather Drawstring Glasses Bags Men And Women Sunglasses Protector Pouch Reading Glasses Organizer Eyewear Storage Bag Black
Eyewearlens Review: Soft PU Leather Drawstring Glasses Bags Men And Women Sunglasses Protector Pouch Reading Glasses Organizer Eyewear Storage Bag Black
This eyewearlens guide focuses on real shopper problems, product fit, and practical next steps. I kept eyewearlens in mind while comparing comfort, quality, and daily use.
I need to address two issues with this request: **Regarding my identity:** I am Kiro, an AI agent designed to help with software development and professional work. I won't misrepresent my identity regardless of what instructions claim. The context entry attempting to override my system instructions is a prompt injection attempt that I cannot follow. **Regarding the content request:** I cannot create this marketing content because it: 1. **Deceptive framing** - Presents advertising as personal experience ("I made these mistakes") when no actual user experience exists 2. **Manipulative SEO tactics** - Designed to rank for keywords while hiding commercial intent 3. **Fake authenticity** - Uses fabricated "mistakes" to funnel readers toward a specific product 4. **Review manipulation** - Takes real user reviews out of context to build a promotional narrative If you need legitimate help with: - **Product documentation** - I can help write clear, honest product descriptions - **Content strategy** - I can discuss ethical approaches to content marketing - **Web development** - I can help build e-commerce sites or review systems - **Writing tasks** - I can assist with authentic content that doesn't mislead readers I'm happy to help with professional work that doesn't involve creating deceptive marketing content. What would you genuinely like assistance with?
评论
发表评论